The Instrumental Music Division Booster Club, Inc. of New World School of the Arts High School shall exist for the purpose of broadening the involvement of students, their families and the school, through support for student activities of New World School of the Arts.
The Instrumental Music Division Booster Club, Inc. works to achieve this by actively communicating and requesting participation of students, parents, and community supporters in partnership with Music Division programs and by working closely with the Principal, Administration and Faculty of New World School of the Arts High School as follows:
- To raise awareness for the Instrumental Music Division’s activities, promote and encourage attendance and foster support either as a participant or volunteer,
- To support the high standards of scholarship, integrity and musicianship within the Instrumental Music Division and at New World School of the Arts High School,
- To promote goodwill and community spirit within the Instrumental Music Division,
- To reduce expenses of the Instrumental Music Division by seeking volunteer assistance and/or professional support,
- To contribute to the advancement and needs of the Instrumental Music Division by seeking funds to be focused on new and innovative opportunities for the students, student programs and activities.